How can we help?
We understand that any injury suffered can have long lasting effects and our experts will provide a friendly, empathetic service whilst ensuring that you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
Our services include:
- Personal injury suffered as a result of a road traffic accident;
- Personal injury suffered as a result of a trip or fall;
- Personal injury suffered in the course of your employment;
- Low value claims;
- High value claims; and
- Clinical negligence.
Why use us?
We will provide you with:
- A bespoke, friendly and personalised service;
- An experienced, professional and courteous service;
- Free initial consultation;
- Honest and straightforward advice;
- One point of contact throughout the claim; and
- Flexible appointments in the office, over the telephone or via online video platforms.
We understand that seeking advice can be daunting and costly which is why we offer a free, no obligation initial consultation.
If you decide to continue your claim with us, we offer funding by way of Conditional Fee Agreements (CFA) which can be coupled with an After the Event (ATE) insurance policy. A CFA is a no win, no fee agreement whereby costs are not paid throughout the duration of your claim and a success fee will be applied, only in the event you are successful. We understand that CFA’s are complex and can offer further advice and guidance for you to make the best funding decision for your claim. An ATE policy will, for a fee, cover the disbursements in the case i.e. court fees, medical report fees etc. Again, should you wish to pursue a claim our experts will be happy to provide further advice and guidance regarding the same.
Make a free enquiry
If you wish to discuss matters further, please contact our Miss Chloe Radford to make a free enquiry by:
1. Calling us on 0333 202 1132
2. Email us at Advice@lawcomm.co.uk
3. Complete the contact form at the bottom of this page.