How can we help?
Looking for expert employment law solicitors to help your business?
We help clients on a national basis with a variety of employment law issues often on an urgent basis.
Our services include advice and assistance in connection with:
- Drafting terms and conditions, policies and procedures
- Advice on consultancy and IR35 compliant self-employment
- Settlement agreements
- Advice on recruitment and disciplinary issues
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, breach of contract and other claims
- Advice on redundancy and re-structuring
- Management of whistleblowing matters
- Advice on transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
Why use us?
Dealing with employment law issues can be complex and time consuming. It is important that you have accurate and reliable legal advice delivered to you quickly. That is why we work with you to ensure that you fully understand the advice we provide and that your legal outcomes are achieved.
Key benefits include:
- Free initial consultations
- Nationwide coverage
- Competitive fixed fees
- Experienced legal team
We help and advise a significant number of employers each year. We use our experience to ensure that you are properly advised and achieve the results you are seeking including, where relevant, defending claims and receiving advice on how to prevent future claims.
Our case studies show recent examples of the work we have completed on behalf of employers and can be found by clicking the button below.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirements further.
You can also obtain further details about funding options including no win no fee, fixed fees and insurance funding by clicking the button below.
Make a Free Enquiry
Call us now on 0333 202 1132 or complete our free online enquiry form below for a free, no obligation discussion and let us explain your legal rights and options.