How can we help?
We understand you are an individual, with no two cases being the same, and as such we discuss your needs and agree a tailored strategy for you. We provide you with exceptional legal advice, support, guidance and understanding for what can often be a difficult time in your life.
Our services include:
- Cohabitation/Living Together (for unmarried couples, family and friends)
- Post Nuptial
✓ Cohabitation/Unmarried Couples Disputes
✓ Financial disputes
✓ Children Matters:
- Contact/Spend Time With
- Living arrangements
- Parental Responsibility
✓ Civil Partnerships
✓ Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
We understand that you may wish to discuss your particular circumstances with one of our experts, which is why we offer a no obligation, free initial discussion to ascertain how we can help you.
Why use us?
Our Family Law Specialist is a member of Resolution (www.resolution.org.uk) and subscribes to their Code of Practice, which emphasises a non-confrontational and constructive approach to addressing family matters from the beginning to the conclusion of your matter.
As well as advocating the principles defined within the Resolution Code of Practice, the Family Department takes a modern and innovative approach which places an emphasis on core values of:
- Building and maintaining genuine, honest relationships with clients;
- Being both professional and approachable;
- Providing a service tailored to your individual requirements;
- Practical, reliable and affordable advice and representation;
- Exceptional client care and satisfaction.
The Family Department offers legal advice and solutions to meet your individual needs.
Key benefits include:
- Bespoke service tailored to your needs;
- Professional, respectful and courteous service;
- Conscientious, honest and straightforward advice;
- Free initial consultations;
- Flexible appointments in the office, over the telephone or via online video platforms;
- Adaptable appointments that work around you, your work schedule and your family commitments;
- Fixed fees and payment plans by agreement.
Our lead family lawyer has over 20 years’ experience in the legal profession and is personally responsible for dealing with your matter. As a member of Resolution, our lead family lawyer will:
- Listen to you and provide honest advice;
- Treat you with respect and kindness;
- Give you the confidence to make decisions by explaining all the available options;
- Help you to understand the important, long term issues;
- Help you to find a balance between the financial and emotional challenges;
- Advise you as to the best approach to resolve your matter, including working with others to find the right approach and best solutions for you.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge so please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirements further on 0333 202 1132.
*Court fees may also be payable. We will confirm the up-to-date fees and eligibility for fee exemption when discussing costs and fees with you.
If you would like to enter into a Fixed Fee for any work not detailed above, please contact us to discuss further.
All other matters are undertaken on an hourly rate, but we provide estimates for each stage of the work so you have a clear understanding of your potential costs from the outset.
Make a Free Enquiry
Here are your options for making an enquiry:
- Call us on 0333 202 1132
- Email us at Advice@lawcomm.co.uk
- Complete the Contact Form at the bottom of this page