How can we help?
Our services include advice and assistance in connection with:
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Incorporation of new companies and partnerships
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Data protection policies, agreements and privacy notices
- Franchise agreements
- Intellectual property agreements
- IT and software licensing agreements
- Marketing and introducer agreements
- General commercial contracts
Why use us?
Drafting business agreements can be complex and time consuming. It is important that you have accurate and reliable legal advice delivered to you quickly. That is why we work with you to ensure that you fully understand the advice we provide and that your legal outcomes are achieved.
- Free initial consultations
- Nationwide coverage
- Competitive fixed fees
- Experienced legal team
We help and advise a significant number of clients each year. We use our experience to ensure that you are properly advised and achieve the results you are seeking including business agreements designed specifically with your business priorities in mind.
We are members of the Law Society’s Lawyers for Your Business. This is a Law Society accredited scheme specifically for law firms who advise and assist business clients.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirements further and obtain a no obligation estimate of costs.
Make a Free Enquiry
Call us now on 0333 202 1132 or complete our free online enquiry form below for a free, no obligation discussion and let us explain your legal rights and options.