How can we help?
You can work with us remotely without having to visit any of our offices.
We can assist you with any of the following documents:
- Mortgages and Legal Charge Documents
- Business Loans and Personal Guarantees
- Occupiers Waiver Forms
- Deeds of Indemnity and Subrogation
- Transfers between family members and other Transfersof Equity
- Bridging Finance Facilities
- Form ID1
- Settlement Agreements in employment, commercial or litigation matters
- Separation Agreements in divorce matters
We understand that you may wish to discuss your personal circumstances with one of our experts, which is why we offer a no obligation, free initial discussion to ascertain how we can help you.
Why use us?
Obtaining independent legal advice quickly and efficiently is important to ensure that your transaction or matter is completed efficiently and with minimal fuss.
Lawcomm Solicitors will work proactively with you to meet your deadlines and ensure that your document is acceptable to the receiving party.
- Competitive fixed fee with no hidden charges
- No completion of document no fee policy
- Experienced ILA solicitors available
- Video or in person meeting available.
- Online forms, signatures and payment.
Recommended and used by company directors, mortgage lenders, bridging finance lenders, mortgage brokers and individuals nationwide.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirements further on 0333 202 1132.
Our fees are subject to estimate that are likely to be between £150 to £350 plus VAT for most ILA matters. We offer a fixed fee of £75 plus VAT for completing a Form ID1.
Our estimates offer fixed fees unless additional work is required, and our clients benefit from our no completion no fee policy.
Make a Free Enquiry
Here are your options for making an enquiry: