How can we help?
Our commercial property team’s services include:
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals including: industrial units, warehouses, shops, restaurants and multi-let office buildings;
- Grants of leases, lease renewals, assignments of leases, underlettings, rent deposit deeds, licences for alterations and deeds of variation;
- Development land sales and acquisitions including; option agreements, overage, lock out / exclusivity arrangements, conditional contracts, unilateral undertakings, Section 106 Agreements, site set up and plot sales;
- Buying or selling property at auction;
- Rights and easements;
- Secured lending and portfolio refinance; and
- Independent legal advice on personal guarantees.
Why use us?
We pride ourselves in establishing close relationships with our clients to achieve a thorough understanding their business and commercial objectives. We work closely with our client’s other professional advisers such as accountants, architects and surveyors to ensure the efficient conclusion of matters.
The commercial property team at Lawcomm has extensive experience dealing with all aspects of commercial property including buying and selling commercial property, acting for both landlords and tenants in connection with all aspects of leasehold property and real estate financing.
Recent examples of work undertaking include:
- Acting for a developer in connection with the acquisition of a development site comprised of multiple parcels of land. Following completion we acted on the developer’s behalf in connection with the disposal of the plots (including Discount Market Value Units) and the subsequent transfer of the freehold estate to the resident’s management company.
- Advising a family-owned property company in connection with the modernisation of their landlord and tenant documents to best suit their commercial property portfolio.
- Acting for an international property investor in connection with the refinance of an apartment via an offshore lending institution.
We will invest time to understand your commercial property requirements. We are happy to organise a no-obligation meeting to discuss the ways in which we can assist you achieve your objectives.
If you would like further information, please contact us on 0333 202 1132 or complete our online enquiry form.
Make a Free Enquiry
Call us now on 0333 202 1132 or complete our free online enquiry form below for a free, no obligation discussion and let us explain your legal rights and options.