How can we help?
Our services include:
- Matters following enfranchisement
- Right to manage
- Tenant’s pre-emption rights and the right to buy
- Lease extensions
Why use us?
Extending your lease or leasehold enfranchisement can be very complex and can be a very stressful time. Our team has a thorough understanding of the procedures involved in leasehold enfranchisement and leasehold disputes to enable them to provide you with guidance and a clear understanding of the process both before and throughout.
Key benefits include:
- A bespoke, friendly, and personalised service
- An experienced, professional, and courteous service
- Free initial consultation
- Honest and straightforward advice
- One point of contact throughout the claim
- Flexible appointments in the office, over the telephone or via online video platforms
We have wide experience of all types of enfranchisement and dispute work and our team has a thorough understanding of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967, the Housing and Urban Development Act 1993, the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and the procedures involved in leasehold enfranchisement and leasehold disputes to enable them to handle your case with expertise and professionalism.
Additionally, we act for both freeholders and leaseholders, which enables us to offer balanced as well as expert and practical advice.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge so please do not hesitate to call us on 0333 202 1132 or complete the form below to discuss your requirements further.
After the initial discussion, we will be able to provide you with a competitive quote for works required to be carried out.
Make a Free Enquiry
Call us now on 0333 202 1132 or complete our free online enquiry form below for a free, no obligation discussion and let us explain your legal rights and options.