How can we help?
Looking for help and assistance with a business dispute?
We help clients on a national basis with a variety of commercial litigation and business dispute resolution issues often on an urgent basis.
Our services include advice and assistance in connection with:
- Commercial property, business tenancy and building disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Company director and shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and commercial debt recovery
- Breach of contract claims and trading disputes with customers
- Intellectual property disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Defamation and breach of privacy disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
- Covid related litigation including Business Interuption Insurance claims
Why use us?
Dealing with commercial litigation and business dispute resolution issues can be complex and time consuming. It is important that you have accurate and reliable legal advice delivered to you quickly. That is why we work with you to ensure that you fully understand the advice we provide and that your legal outcomes are achieved.
- Free initial consultations
- Nationwide coverage
- Competitive fixed fees
- Experienced legal team
- Funding options available including no win no fee
We help and advise a significant number of clients each year. We use our experience to ensure that you are properly advised and achieve the results you are seeking including, where relevant, obtaining the appropriate redress and compensation.
Our case studies show recent examples of the work we have completed on behalf of clients and can be found by clicking the button below.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your requirements further.
You can also obtain further details about funding options including no win no fee, fixed fees and insurance funding by clicking the button below.
Make a Free Enquiry
Call us now on 0333 202 1132 or complete our free online enquiry form below for a free, no obligation discussion and let us explain your legal rights and options.