You will be a Residential Conveyancer (Solicitor, FILEX, CLC, Paralegal or Executive) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing your own caseload of sale and purchase transactions including leasehold to include client contact, raising enquiries, reporting and dealing with exchange and completion formalities.
Administrative assistance and technical supervision provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer looking to build his or her career by working for a growing law firm and to benefit from a high level of assistance, support, training and supervision from experienced conveyancers and solicitors.
Work will not include new build or shared ownership and is mainly direct from clients and not via a panel manager.
Our client can consider full time and part time work from home or hybrid office/home positions.
Skills & Experience:
• Handle a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold and leasehold matters.
• Build rapport and communicate with clients to include client due diligence.
• Order searches and raise enquiries.
• Draft contract packs and deal with exchange of contracts.
• Report on title, searches and any mortgage.
• Deal with completion and post-completion formalities.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good written & verbal communication.
• Ability to use case management system and Office 365.
• Organisation & Punctuality.
• Positive & enthusiastic attitude
• Location: Nationwide (Hampshire and London for office based roles)
• Salary upon application
• Job type: Permanent
• Experience: 2 years
• Job Section: Private Practice
• Working Hours: Full Time/Part Time (negotiable)
Please contact Anita Dhariwal with a copy of your CV on Anita.Dhariwal@lawcomm.co.uk